Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Warranty Add-on Feature

NegriElectronics

Total Posts:  28

We are in the process of completing our new site. However, I wanted to write you to see if you know of anything that we could use for this feature.

The feature is to add a warranty to a product. I want to find something innovative, something different, fresh, new, not like the other sites that offer “Square trade” warranty and have the drop down showing the 2 options. I want something better. Have you seen anything, or have you come across anything? We are using Magento.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Extendware

Total Posts:  231

Can you be more specific in what you envision? Do you just want the ability to buy a warranty (which can be accomplished with custom options) or do you require something more involved?

We do not have such an extension, but if you explain your needs, then maybe I can add it to the list.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community