Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

PayPal Payment Advance on Magento CE?? 

giggler

Total Posts:  72

I was checking on the new paypal payment advance which is the PCI compliant solution paypal is offering and it\’s only $5/month, but supposedly since it\’s new, it\’s only available on the hosted solutions like go and enterprise.

Does anyone know if it will work for the newest CE edition 1.6.1? I don\’t see the option in the paypal configuration page.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

giggler

Total Posts:  72

Ok, I see that v1.6.2.0 added paypal payment advance, but when trying to set it up, it tells you that you have to enter cancel url and error urls etc into your paypal service settings. If this url is for one of the store, what happens to the other stores that uses the same paypal account?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community