Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Ecommerce Tracking don’t work (magento 1.6)

asappia

Total Posts:  3

Hi
I’ve a new shop based on magento 1.6, I installed fooman google analytics: it works (also funnel), problem arises when analytics don’t count transaction value at all.

anyone has faced this before ?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

spectrumaudio

Total Posts:  39

I cannot get it to work at all. The Account Number shows and everything on all pages. But I am not seeing results in Google Analytics. It worked before with the Standard Google Analytics from Magento. But now with this installed it doesn’t work in 1.6

Magento Community
Magento Community

Riti

Total Posts:  33

Hi All,

I am getting same issue. No e-commerce tracking at all for Fooman_GAplus.

Did anyone find the solution ?

Thanks
Riti

Magento Community
Magento Community

snowliondev

Total Posts:  1

I also have the same issue with the latest version of this plugin and Magento ver. 1.4.2.0. It does not appear to output any JS transaction data for GA on the success page. I have been searching high and low for a solution to this and actually installed this plugin to try to fix the error (as Magento’s default ecommerce tracking doesn’t work).

I have however had a single order make it through. I wish I knew what was special about that one.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community