Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Extension pricing - no GBP??? 

Rich Cleverley

Total Posts:  285

I was just about to get an extension submitted to connect and read through all the relevant info regarding what we can and can’t do. One bit was to do with pricing and says you can’t have a different price on your website to what you advertise the module for in Magento connect.  Now that of course seems fair enough BUT to only have USD and EUR supported as currencies is a real pain.  I want to sell in GBP (using PayPal as my payment provider and certainly don’t want to pay currency conversion fees on top of everything else).

Anyone know if this is something that is likely to get sorted?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Rich Cleverley

Total Posts:  285

Sorry to bump this everyone but does anyone have any info on how to get modules priced in GBP?  If not I’ll need to do some currency conversion and offer it in multiple currencies but would prefer not to have to take the hit with PayPal currency conversion fees.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mosses Akizian

Total Posts:  176
Los Angeles, CA

Hi Rich- there are no immediate plans to support other currencies as far as I’m aware of for now in Magento Connect. I’m looking into your situation and will keep you posted.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community