Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

cannot proceed checkout

Flaxion

Total Posts:  60

Hi.
I run the shop www.fremshop.dk (not de, DK!) and I cannot proceed the checkout. Multiple paged checkout doesn’t work either, so please help me make one paged checkout work. You can get to shipping-method, and then you can’t get any further.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Sebastian G
Guru

Total Posts:  336

hi Flaxion, did you check by reverting the locale to en_US to see if you get the same results than with da_DK?

Magento Community
Magento Community

speedygolf

Total Posts:  14

Agree. Check your php.ini for correct time zone.

Also make sure system time is correct on the server where magneto is running.

From my experience if time is wrong. Magento will run correctly on firefox, but not IE or Chrome.

You can check time my creating simple php page, and including this:  echo date(DATE_RFC822);

Dave

Magento Community
Magento Community

Flaxion

I’m a bit rusty at the moment. Where do I change locale back to en_US?

And speedygolf, the timezones and all seems correct. I’ve also checked the settings for shippingmethod, and it’s correct as well.

additional info: It did work earlier, but I don’t know when I did something that fucked up magento.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Sebastian G
Guru

Total Posts:  336

Admin>System>Configuration>General Tab

Magento Community
Magento Community

Flaxion

Hm.. After I upgraded magento I saw a change in the general setting. I switched the time zone back to CET and now it works fine.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community