Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Is there a Cyber Source Payment Module Available? 

MillenniumJim

Total Posts:  2

Hi Folks, I am a newbie here and quite new to Magento (I am highly fluent in Zen Cart, though).  Anyway, I have a new client that uses Magento (a very nice engine, I might add) and I am getting ready to integrate their Cyber Source Payment Gateway Processor.  My question is this:  is there a download available for easy integration of the SOP / SOAP Cyber Source Payment Module (like there seems to be for PayPal)?

Having used Zen Cart in the past (not my favorite any longer), they have numerous modules that are ready for download that are easily integrated into their shopping cart; I am wondering if Magento offers the same ‘ready-made’ downloads.

Any help or insight would be much appreciated.  I love Magento so far - seems very stable and offers so many features.

Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community