Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Product reservation and countdown ticker

mcordas

Total Posts:  1

Hello,

I’m working on an e-commerce project for fashion products. I’ve searched with no luck a solution to do that :

- Allow customers to “reserve” products for a certain amount if time (45 minutes). So, the available stock MUST be reduced during that amount of time (before checkout).
- After the desired time, the shopping cart is emptied automaticaly.
- A countdown ticker on the top bar should display the remaining time.

Any idea how to do that ? Is there some paid modules that could fit ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

eveza

Total Posts:  2

Hi there, I was wondering if you had any luck finding a solution for this, I know gilt.com is using a similar functionality.
Would be great to see if you found a solution for this, as i am after one es well.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ec0mmerce

Total Posts:  242

Hello

Have a nice solution for those who want to implement FLASH / PRIVATE SALES functionality. It allows to easily run limited time campaigns as well as delivers all other features that private sales store has to offer (such as shopping cart reservation, bonus points, Invite friends, etc).

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community