Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Modify shop by price

agphoto

Total Posts:  6

Hi !

I want to modify shop by price - as result between the minimum and maximum price
not with the range can any one tell me how to modify this function

I need to use the javascript price range slider on the shop by box.
I successfully implement the js price ranger with that onclick it call the another javascript function with return the minimum and maximum price set by the price slider.

now i tried to send that min and ,max price to with the url - i used the document.location.href="price=min,max
but that url not called in the address bar and in address bar show the magento defalut value - it url rewrite etc., some where

if this will be ok - means url will work in address bar
then i need to modify the price filter i found that price filter is work by the range and index - that i can change the range and index inthat function

but not able to modify as per min and max value.

how to find the table and run the query and send price between min and max and set and display the result.

can you help how can i get this soulution.

thanks in advance to you.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Keizer

Total Posts:  25
Groningen, NL

Did you manage to create this module already? We will be launching a module like this in a couple of days smile

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community