Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

New Golfshop

sportzz.de

Total Posts:  21

Please check out my new golfshop at http://www.clickgolf.de an tell me what you think.

Happy new year to all magentos.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

degsey69

Total Posts:  2

Really nice website clean and nice, impressive!

Degsey

Magento Community
Magento Community

tonyrelph

Total Posts:  23

Hey,

I like the layout of the boxes, I’m trying something similar with my modern theme. Nice job.

Btw, how did you get those products to appear at the bottom?

Thanks,

T.

Magento Community
Magento Community

joyously
Guru

Total Posts:  447

It has a nice clean look, but the mixture of English and German is a bit confusing. There’s no place to switch languages.

I looked at the product page for “Voit V20 Golfset Damen - Modell 2008” and the product description is one big block of text. It would be better to have it split into nice chunks so that people can read it easier.

I can’t find the Advanced Search anywhere.

As I’ve told other people, moving the coupon code and the shipping estimate box on the shopping cart page to between the subtotal and the grand total makes it difficult for the user to line up the numbers (the remove item icon makes the number not line up). This makes it more likely for the customer to abandon the cart.

Clicking on “Golfbag” from the top menu shows 7 products, but clicking on “Golfbag” from the bottom of the left column shows only 2 products.

Magento Community
Magento Community

sportzz.de

Total Posts:  21

The product at the bottom are from the beststeller extension.
@joyously: thank for your comments. I cant get the wysiwyg editors to work properly.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community