Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Paypal Website Payment Pro: Changes Status?! 

Fellhouse123

Total Posts:  12

Hello all,

I am having a weird issue with Paypal Website Payment Pro. I am not sure exactly what is happening, but I suspect it is Paypal. I will get an order, invoice it, ship it and mark it as complete. Randomly, the orders will change back to processing status?! It is really weird and I have a suspicion it is Paypal interacting with Magento and resetting the status. Anyone out there no about this or how to deal with it?

Also, how do you define which status Paypal uses? I would think the backend, but I can’t find anything. How would you use something like Pending Paypal?

Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Fellhouse123

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

magicpaul

Total Posts:  36
London, UK

I am seeing a similar issue. Paypal is refunding orders (possibly due to them not passing their fraud checks) but marketing the refunded orders as Complete instead of Closed.

It is pretty confusing…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community