Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Seller’s admin panel

Cake1010

Total Posts:  1

I’m considering purchasing Magento to start an online multi-vendor store for downloadable products and I have a question about the functionality of the admin panel - particularly the seller\’s admin panel.

I can\’t really find a good visualization of what the seller\’s admin panel would look like in Magento. Does it look like the administrator\’s control panel?

What I would want my site to do is to allow sellers to log-in, submit products, change descriptions, etc...all without having to go to an admin panel that *looked* like an admin panel. Hopefully that makes sense? I just want the website to remain the same in appearance to what the buyer sees, but when a seller logs in, they are given additional information to show recent sales, cash balance along with links to their uploaded products so that they can change their descriptions/keywords/etc.

Is that possible? And assuming it is possible, is it difficult to make that change?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

j0ney3

Total Posts:  25

Cake,

Check out http://www.unirgy.com/products/udropship/ , it’s pretty much the only extension I’ve heard of that does what you’re looking for.

Magento Community
Magento Community

blau16

Total Posts:  31

very helpful!! Thx!

Magento Community
Magento Community

kab8609
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  821
Cleveland

Unirgy dropshipping is the way to go! It is expensive but it defenitly it worth it hands down.

Magento Community
Magento Community

webkul

Total Posts:  159

Makrketplace module will help for sure . Please have a look

1 - Separate seller profile .

2 - seller can add banner , shop logo custom HTML text .

3 - Seller can add featured / selected product scroller in separate seller profile .

4 - separate seller’s product collection .

5 - Feedback and review system with interactive star rating .

6 - Contact to seller with captcha support

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/marketplace-9800.html

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community