Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Multiple Free Shipping Rules? 

fwoty

Total Posts:  1

Hello!

I want to have two free shipping rules:

1) Any order over $40 gets free ground shipping.

2) Orders over $50 with a coupon code get free 2nd day shipping.

I’ve already set up the first rule and it works fine.

However, I can only pick one “free shipping” option from the System > Configuration > Shipping Methods area.  This selection seems to apply to any “free shipping” price rule that I create, meaning I can’t create another price rule that applies only to my 2nd day shipping method.

Any help on this issue would be much appreciated!  Is it possible to do what I’m trying to do?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

Hello,

you can create flexible rules based on order and product attributes with an advanced Shipping Rules extension. You could be able to modify live shipping rates provided by the carrier.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Monty_iLM
Guru

Total Posts:  450

Hi,

You can also have a look to this thread http://www.magentocommerce.com/knowledge-base/entry/tutorial-boosting-sales-by-offering-free-shipping

hope this will help you!!

Thanks

Monty
iLoveMage

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community