Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Debugging Problems by using Zend Studio for Eclipse 6.0

sokui

Total Posts:  27

I want to use Zend Studio for Eclipse 6.0 to debug Magento. But I can only “run as PHP web page”, but not “run as PHP script\”. If I debug it as PHP web page, only the final page will be displayed in the IDE. I cannot go step by step through the programming flow. But if I run it as PHP script, I only got following message from the Debug output window, no HTML outputs. Does anyone know how to config the zend studio for eclipse so that I can debug Magento?

X-Powered-By: PHP/5.2.5
Set-Cookie: ZendDebuggerCookie=127.0.0.1:10137:0||004|77742D65|1004; path=/

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sokui

I do run the wevserver on the local host. what is the shared objects we need to load? How to do this? Could you please explain more?

Magento Community
Magento Community

sokui

I did copy some modules to apache path and configured httpd.conf before. I can correctly run the website as web server in Zend Studio, but cannot run as script. Does it means it is not the module configuration problem?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community