Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Error code 293766605766

LEVENTERPRISE

Total Posts:  2

Hi i am quite a newbie and illiterate in this Magento thing.

All i wanted to do is get my Magento to work so i can update my products.

I’m currently on version 1.4.1.1

Everytime i try to access any of my sub-menu a page keeps comes up with the message below.

“There has been an error processing your request
Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 293766605766”

Can someone please help? Without this problem i cannot do anything at all.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

edmondscommerce
Guru

Total Posts:  342

Hi,

The message means that magento has hit a problem, but it wont display it in case it discloses anything sensitive. 

To see what the error is you need to go to where magento is installed on you server and look in path/to/magento/var/reports/293766605766

This will give you full details of what the error is, and you should be able to put the first line into google to get a solution. If not post the details here

Magento Community
Magento Community

LEVENTERPRISE

Total Posts:  2

I am not too sure where Magento as i initially paid someone to do it a long time ago and have since lost communication with the person.

Would it be installed in my web hoster of “www.justhost.com”?

Magento Community
Magento Community

goivvy
Guru

Total Posts:  322
Moscow, Russia

does you host have ftp access?

try to locate file var/reports/293766605766, if your server configured poorly ( as mine smile) you can access that file by going to yourdomain.com/var/reports/293766605766

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community