Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
Magento APS on Plesk 9 asks for Encryption Key. 

alebart

Total Posts:  6

matrixtech - 25 December 2008 05:46 PM

Thanks for the reply.  I guess I did try entering my own made up key before, because this is what I got.  No matter what I put in the fields, the interface says “You have specified incorrect values”.  I have put passwords in the appropriate blanks, but when you submit and this result shows, the passwords disappear.  I guess this is the point that I am really stuck.  I just thought that it was a faulty or invalid Encryption Key before your reply.

Thanks in advance for any help here.

-Joe

Hi Joe,
did you solve the problem?
I am new of Magento and i would like to konw if this solutions runs with free magento or the paid version?
In fact I sell software product and I need a module that able me to give customers password generated ( which system of generator key password do you use finally?) and through these passwords they are able to download and to activate the sofwtare. These passwords sould be known also by my software.
Can you give me a suggestion from your experience?
thanks in advance

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2