Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Pricing Problem- different in thumbnail catalog grid vs. shopping cart

themomma33

Total Posts:  2

I have inherited 2 retail sites from the previous webmaster and am trying to teach myself Magento quickly, but couldn’t find an answer to my issue in the forum.

The problem we are having, when someone is browsing the catalog and a sale price appears in the preview catalog grid, it does not appear once you click on the product, nor appear in the shopping cart. We’ve had numerous complaints about this. And we have no product or shopping cart rules currently applied.

How do I fix this issue?

Our site is www.saddlediscounter.com and we are using Magento 1.4.0.1.

I look forward to any and all help with my issue.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

KKKonrad

Total Posts:  79

There is a attribute type Media Image, maybe it helps. You should only edit cart template and change thumbnail type to code of new attribute.

Magento Community
Magento Community

themomma33

Total Posts:  2

I think I the issue really is the sale prices aren’t expiring when the sale date is over. How do I fix it so the sale prices don’t show once the date has expired?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community