Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can multiple Stores use 1 database, while products display differently in these ways from Store to Store…

rlm.indy

Total Posts:  4

Hello,

I would like to maintain one database of products for 3 different private labels, and our original branding, this would result in 4 different Magento stores, with all of the same products, but each product would be named & priced differently from store to store…

Brand 1 has following Products:
- Product A
- Product B
- Product C

Brand 2, Brand 3, & Brand 4 would each have a different store, each would have products A, B, and C, but would need to display this alternate product information differently:

- Product Names would be unique for each brand
- Product Images would be unique for each brand
- Product Pricing would be unique for each brand

I may need to make other information unique for each store, but I need to at least have this functionality… So, is this type of product variation possible using one product catalog database?

If it is not clear what I am looking for, please let me know & I will try to explain more clearly, thank you!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ShopGuy
Guru

Total Posts:  462

Yes, that is all possible out-of-the-box

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community