Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Category Move Error Exception

faIsaL_bhaTti

Total Posts:  19
Lahore

hi .
can some body help me in solving the problem .
problem is that when i try to move any category into another category an Error occur.
something like this “Category move errorexception ‘PDO Exception’ with message ‘SQLSTATE[23000]
: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry ‘3-412-13’ for key ‘UNQ_CATEGORY_PRODUCT’ in /var/www/vhost/floga.no/httpdocs/ledteknikk/lib/Zend/Db/Statment/Pdo.php:228’.

have anyone any idea how to resolve this problem ?
thanks in advance !

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

tzyganu
Mentor

Total Posts:  2205
Bucharest, Romania

Hello
I’m not 100% sure on this but I think that you have a product assigned to both categories. (the one you are trying to move and the one you are trying to move under). I think it’s the product with id ‘412’.
Now the indexer tries to add to the parent category the products in the new child category.

Just for test purposes try to remove the product with id 412 from the child category and try again. See if everything changes. (at least the error message).

Marius.

Magento Community
Magento Community

faIsaL_bhaTti

Total Posts:  19
Lahore

hi “tzyganu” . u were right the problem was with the product . when it deleted that product that error disappeared.
thanks buddy .

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community