Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do I move a magento site from 1and1 to a host which uses cpanel? 

thewisestore

Total Posts:  6

Hi all,

I’m trying to move my Magento site from 1and1 to another UK based host (justmyhost) which uses cpanel.

The files were downloaded from 1and1, and uploaded to the new web space.

We changed the configuration file to reflect the new database location, but we are now seeing the below error when attempting to load the web site using a temporary URL (a temporary url is being used to ensure my website doesn’t go offline until we know for sure it can transferred across successfully):

Fatal error: Call to a member function getAllOptions() on a non-object in /home/wisestor/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Core_Model_Cache.php on line 434

I have had various difficulties running my site and really bad customer support from 1and which has meant that I need to leave them, however the migration is becoming a very difficult task.

I would very much appreciate any thoughts, suggestions or any info on anyone who has been in a similar situation?

All the best

Julian

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community