Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Urgent Help Needed - going to checkout page deletes all items in cart

jimmypalmer

Total Posts:  79

I’ve been running a store for several weeks now and have had several sales until this morning I was verifying some things and when I clicked on “proceed to checkout” it removed all the items in my cart and says that my cart is empty.  I’ve tried several things and every time it empties the cart so there is no way to make the purchase. 

I’ve been reviewing everything and trying to find what I may have changed, but if someone knows what might be happening I would appreciate the help.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jimmypalmer

Total Posts:  79

still no luck.  Every time I go to the checkout page it removes all items from my cart. 

Any ideas?

Magento Community
Magento Community

lotusseedsD
Mentor

Total Posts:  1144

what version of Magento your store is?

I vaguely remember there was a bug exactly the way you described, and a patch was released promptly. Can’t remember which version though.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community