Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Stock doesnt Decrease When Order is Placed

dalgic

Total Posts:  15

Hi Everyone,

I have been trying to solve this problem for a while now. I am using HSBC API Payment module and it sets the order to Processing after an order is placed, the other option is Pending.

I also have the “Decrease Stock When Order is Placed” option under Inventory set to yes.

But the stock does not decrease unless the order is marked as completed.  I would like the stock to be decreased straight after a successful transaction.

Really appreciate if anyone can recommend anything.

Magento ver. 1.5.1.0

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

dalgic

anybody please this is an important issue for us?

Magento Community
Magento Community

dalgic

This is still unresolved and would appreciate a reply from someone. Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

dalgic

still is up

Magento Community
Magento Community

yuckpt

Total Posts:  1

I’m having the same issue and its driving me crazy!!! 3 days ago it was running fine and now its broken. And the weirdest thing… Nobody changed anything.
I think I’ve search for all over the internet and zero replies to this topic. #%#$#%#$#$#$

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community