Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How can i show one price on the product details page when custom fields enabled. 

kingscan

Total Posts:  2

Hello,

I am using the magento Modern theme and some of my products have custom options (color/size) etc etc.
On these products the price shows two times on the product details page, One under the option field selector and one above the short description. The price above the short description is deleteable in the view.phtml file but then the products with no custom fields have no visible price on the details page..... So my question is:

Is there a way to delete the price above the add to cart button (under the custom field selection) ?

Please advice i am on this for 2 days now smile I could not find any thread about this issue

Thanks a lot!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kingscan

Total Posts:  2

please.... can anybody help me smile ?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community