Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Still can’t work

zakjan

Total Posts:  7
Europe, Czech Republic

Hi,

I tried the first install of Magento 0.7.14800, full original zip package, on configuration:
Windows XP SP2,
Apache 2.2.4, PHP 5.2.5, MySql 6.0, no bundle like XAMP etc.

I had to turn safe mode and some php extensions on.
During the install, in the 2nd step I set Czech locale, Europa/Prague time zone and Czech currency.
In the 3rd step I continued SVN installation.
In the 4th step I typed root password and http and port 80 for secure connection (no-ssl apache).

When continuing, i got error message:
‘Cannot execute queries while other unbuffered queries are active. Consider using PDOStatement::fetchAll(). Alternatively, if your code is only ever going to run against mysql, you may enable query buffering by setting the PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY attribute.’

I searched this forum and found solution by replacing php_pdo_mysql.dll. I have 5.2.5.5 version and patched version is 5.2.1.1. I replaced this library and restarted Apache.

Now I get this error:
‘Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘magento.core_config_data’ doesn’t exist’
It looks, Magento thinks it’s succesfully installed, but its database is empty.

Could someone help me in this issue?

Thanks, zakjan, Czech Republic

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Moshe
Magento Team

Total Posts:  1770
Los Angeles

http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/general/installing_on_windows_with_xampp_and_wamp

Pay attention to php_pdo_mysql.dll note

Magento Community
Magento Community

zakjan

Europe, Czech Republic

I have already php_pdo_mysql.dll enabled (uncommented) in php.ini and patched from nolimitclubbing. What now?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Moshe
Magento Team

Total Posts:  1770
Los Angeles

make sure you had apache not running when you were replacing the file, because it was locked, and you wouldn’t be able to overwrite it.

Magento Community
Magento Community

zakjan

Europe, Czech Republic

Stopped Apache, replaced php_pdo_mysql.dll with patched dll again, for sure restarted computer, deleted magento folder, extracted magento files again and started install.
After clicking ‘Continue’ in the 4th step, ‘Base table or view not found...’ error is appearing in every page.

Magento Community
Magento Community

zakjan

Europe, Czech Republic

Is it possible that my mysql has somehow disabled multiple statements?
In file app/code/core/mage/core/sql/core_setup/mysql4-install-0.7.0.php there is one huge query, but executed is only the first one (’drop table if exists...’) and the others are ignored.
This is my thought.

Magento Community
Magento Community

zakjan

Europe, Czech Republic

I’ll try mysql 5.1 and 5.0

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community