Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Orders created with a blank status

DrBillNye

Total Posts:  96
Boulder, CO

after upgrading from 1.6 to 1.6.1 Orders are being created with a blank status (only at random too)

I use paypal for my card processing, and on the goofy orders, I don’t get the normal paypal info in the cc section, but cc info is there. 

Anyone else see this?

Image Attachments
Screen Shot 2011-11-14 at 12.02.51 AM.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

noozzz

Total Posts:  3

same here. I’m using Authorize.net and the orders denied by payment gateway are shown with blank status. Before upgrading to 1.6, they were not shown in the orders list.

Magento Community
Magento Community

DrBillNye

Total Posts:  96
Boulder, CO

bump, I can’t be alone in this?

Magento Community
Magento Community

tonythejetanderson

Total Posts:  21

I just upgraded to 1.6.2, and I have NO ORDER STATUSES available for orders. The drop-down is empty, although I do see them in the database, as well as the deprecated location in the config.xml file under app/code/core/Mage/Sales/etc/

Magento Community
Magento Community

playback

Total Posts:  1

We just upgraded to 1.6.2 as well, most of our orders are going through ok, but now some of them at random seem to be created with a blank status. There is a dollar amount for the order, but when I click on the order, it comes up with an “information” tab that takes me nowhere, and no other order information is available. (I can’t see what was ordered, can’t submit or print the invoice, etc., those buttons don’t even show up)

Magento Community
Magento Community

tonythejetanderson

Total Posts:  21

tonythejetanderson - 13 February 2012 11:22 AM

I just upgraded to 1.6.2, and I have NO ORDER STATUSES available for orders. The drop-down is empty, although I do see them in the database, as well as the deprecated location in the config.xml file under app/code/core/Mage/Sales/etc/

My problem was just me being an idiot: I only copied over the first page of tables in PHPMyAdmin when I copied the database. I didn’t realize when I exported the SQL that when I hit “Select All” it didn’t select tables from page 2. Wow, that was a bonehead move! wink

Magento Community
Magento Community

Steve T

Total Posts:  10

We are having the same problem where most orders and just fine, but a few orders are showing up that have no status. We have figured out that these seem to be orders where the payment method failed, usually an AVS mismatch or something like that. But regardless, an order should not be getting created, or at least (not sure how Magento handles order creation/order numbering), should not be showing up. Any ideas?

Magento Community
Magento Community

plu_australia

Total Posts:  132

Having the same problem although seem to be getting it with ony one payment type and undertood to be realted to the Fontis AU extension
http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/275086/

1.6.0 is fine, 1.6.2 has this issue.

Magento Community
Magento Community

plu_australia

Total Posts:  132

Have solved my issue by verifying the status code used by the Fontis AU Direct Deposit payment module. The xml has the status code as pending_deposit, I creates a new order status (System/Order Statuses) called Pending [Direct Deposit], assigned the status code as pending_deposit and assigned the state ‘new’, all works fine now.

Magento Community
Magento Community

brentwpeterson

Total Posts:  3

Have you tried re-installing your Core Adminhtml ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

bmzero

Total Posts:  15

We’re having the same issue. Was there a resolution for this?

We’re using Authorize.Net and all declined orders are added without a status.

Magento Community
Magento Community

inMotionGfx

Total Posts:  7

I have a similar issue in 1.7. All of my status drop down menus are completely empty. And no statuses are being applied or updated on my orders.

This also means I can’t assign a default status to a payment method in “Payment Methods” because the drop down menu is empty.

Am I missing a setup step to get the default statuses in my drop downs? Or how can I resolve this issue?

Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

jpuffer

Total Posts:  1

I am also seeing no order statuses on any old or new orders in my store, and an empty dropdown for ‘status.’ Can someone suggest troubleshooting steps?

Magento Community
Magento Community

inMotionGfx

Total Posts:  7

I feel your pain @jpuffer! Sadly I wasn’t able to find any help online. It seems you are the only other person I know of with this problem… grin

I have no idea what caused us to not have these statuses, but I’m happy to report that I managed to solve it on my own. As it turns out I was missing all the status related tables in my database for some reason.

This awesome resource is what led me to discover I was missing the tables entirely:

http://sqlrabbit.org/sqlrabbit/table/magento/sales_order_status_state

To get my statuses working, all I did was create all the missing tables in the database manually, and that was it.

Now to avoid making a mess up of it, and to ensure everything would work perfectly, I installed a new fresh installation of Magnento in a separate folder for comparison. Check that your new installation is working correctly and has all the statuses, then replicate all the missing tables by hand in your original database. Make sure you link them correctly and get all the relationships right. You should be able to figure all this out by analyzing the working database.

Note: Make sure you backup your database before working on it in case you break something, and if you aren’t comfortable working directly on a database, rather ask a developer to help you.

I wish you all the best getting your statuses back… I tell you, it was such a relief to see them in my admin for the first time!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Indies Webs

Total Posts:  193

Hi,

Check the response of your payment method tracking different steps of checkout process. I think response is not get somewhere properly.
If you able to track the place where the response has not been get, make changes into code according to response.

Note that the modification should be done in such a way that it doesn’t affect other functionality.

Hope this will help you.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community