Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Custom menu magento and bluescale theme

brij272003

Total Posts:  15

I installed the bluescale Magento theme and custom menu which led the main top menu categories to change the color to some invisible color. Everything else works fine only the top menu is not showing in visible color and it happened only after installing the custom menu extension. I have tried to edit the skin.css and custommenu.css but had no luck. Could you please tell me which file and from where to edit to make the main categories visible. Seems like the custom menu extension takes the color stuff over

I am using magento 1.6

Thanks for your help

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

prateekgupta
Guru

Total Posts:  541
India

Hey,

There must be some css problems . you can check that by installing firebug a very awesome web development tool that works great on firefox. Hope that helps smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

brij272003

Total Posts:  15

Thanks Prateek,

I will try to see how firebug can help me in this regard.

Regards,
Brij

Magento Community
Magento Community

prateekgupta
Guru

Total Posts:  541
India

Post the url, more help can be given smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

WebAndPeople

Total Posts:  150

Yes, firebug should perfectly help to locate the issue. Otherwise please give us your url to check the problem.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community