Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Migrating 1.3.2.4 to latest stable version

jonkam

Total Posts:  6

Hi,
I am looking to migrate from 1.3.2.4 to 1.6 or the latest stable version.. has anyone succeded in doing this as have seen a lot of posts with people struggling to achieve this.

On my system none of the core modules show up in the mage connect download manager so i’m wondering what the best way to upgrade is

Cheers

Jon

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Alexandrable

Total Posts:  55

Yeah, this issue is still kind of hanging in the air with no good answer. You can try this out: http://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/shopping-cart-migration-options/223-magento-to-magento-migration. This extension works for all Magento versions. You can try it out with the demo migration for free and see how it actually works.

Let me know if it works for you.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community