Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Problem with Magento Connect

tazpb

Total Posts:  3

When I try to install extensions via Magento Connect I get the following error:

magento-core/Lib_Varien requires package “magento-core/Lib_ZF” (version >= 1.1.1, version <= 1.2, excluded versions: 1.2), installed version is
magento-core/Mage_Core_Modules requires package “magento-core/Lib_Varien” (version >= 1.1.3, version <= 1.2, excluded versions: 1.2)
magento-core/Mage_Core_Adminhtml requires package “magento-core/Mage_Core_Modules” (version >= 1.1.8, version <= 1.1.8)
magento-core/Mage_Oscommerce requires package “magento-core/Mage_Core_Adminhtml” (version >= 1.0.19700)
Install Errors
No valid packages found
PEAR ERROR: install failed

Any ideas or suggestions for troubleshooting?

pear -V
PEAR Version: 1.6.2
PHP Version: 5.2.6
Zend Engine Version: 2.2.0

Thanks for your help!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

SeL_
Magento Team

Total Posts:  1140
Paris, France

If the extensions are in beta state, you have to change the value of “Preferred State” to beta (in settings tab of your Magento Connect Manager).

Magento Community
Magento Community

tazpb

Preferred State is set to Beta. The main extension that I’m trying to download is the osCommerce Migration Tool. However, I have tried others (mainly themes) and I get the same message on all of them.

Thanks for your help!

Magento Community
Magento Community

SeL_
Magento Team

Total Posts:  1140
Paris, France

Do you have “magento-core/Lib_ZF” package?

Magento Community
Magento Community

tazpb

I’m not sure how to check, but Magento Connect Manager shows “Lib_ZF_Locale” in the list and from ssh if I try “./pear install magento-core/Lib_ZF” I get:

Ignoring installed package magento-core/Lib_ZF
Nothing to install

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community