Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
Connect Updates - Extension Status, Approval Process NOV 9, 2011

maconeto

Total Posts:  8

So do I. I have been waiting for two weeks and still my extensions are in submitted status. Not sure if my extensions are actually in queue for verification now :(

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/handy-gadgets-3538.html

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

agencesoon

Total Posts:  11
Paris, France

Hello,

I have uploaded a new version of my module (http://goo.gl/3APoV).

I have checked all compatibility from 1.4 to 1.6.2.0 when creating / uploading the new version.

Those appear correctly in the “Release notes” tab :
Version number: 1.0.1 Stability: Stable Compatibility: 1.4, 1.4.1.1, 1.4.2, 1.5, 1.6, 1.6.1, 1.6.2.0

Install thru Magento connect on a CE 1.6.2.0 instance works perfectly.

But the 1.6.2.0 compatibility does not appear in the main “Compatible with” area next to the “Install Now” button :
Compatible with: 1.4, 1.4.1.1, 1.4.2, 1.5, 1.6, 1.6.1

Inspecting the HMTL code of the Magento Connect Extension page provided above shows that “1.6.2.0” is not present. So this is not a CSS bug.

Does someone have a clue about that ?

Thanks a lot.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ezMage

Total Posts:  1
Las Vegas,NV

Hello,

How long does the process of approval usually take? I have submitted mine a week ago. Still its status is submitted.

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

kamilborkowski

Total Posts:  54

I have trying to add new module today but after save there was several Mysql errors that duplicates my module so I have changed names of this copies to “Please remove” and submit. Somebody just delete this copies (thank You!) but also delete my other submitted module with ID 18334 - is there any possibility to get it back?
Also one wrong copy of module left in my profiile: ID 18321.
Summing: admin of Magento Connect please remove module with ID 18321 and please restore ID 18334 if possible.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Cooder

Total Posts:  3
Porto Sant'Elpidio

Hello, i want submit our extension on magento connect, but the extension status returned not approved. We didn’t know why we received this status, we submited this correctly, and we didn’t understand why not approve.
It is an paid extension, and the landing page is:
extension ulr page

we use a cooder license, which you can find on
license use

We put this on payment and gateways integrations, compatible 1.5 and later

have any idea?

Magento Community
Magento Community

videowhisper

Total Posts:  6

Trying to get these extensions submitted but continuously getting Not Approved :
http://www.videowhisper.com/?p=Magento-Webcam-Extensions

Checked account email but did not find any emails related to this.

How can we find the reason why these are rejected so we can fix?

Magento Community
Magento Community

AddThis

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/addthis.html

We have done a major change in our Sharing Tool extension and updated in Magento connect. But the extension is not updated there and when we tried with the specific version number (2.0.1) it throws the below error

community/addthis_sharingtoolVersion for \\\'addthis_sharingtool\\\' was not detected

Though the extension is not updated in Magento Connect it is showing in the Release Notes.

Please help us on this.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ContactForm

Total Posts:  5

Hi,

We have just released a professional contact form extension that should be very useful for Magento sites. This responsive contact form let your customer send a message quickly and easily on any devices.

Here are some highlight advantages of your better contact form:

High Conversion Rate: Better Contact Form make sure your customers can contact you easily whenever they need. Tell them you are listening.

Never be Spammed: You hate spam. You hate Captcha. Right? Our latest spam protection technology make sure you will never be spammed and your customer will never have to enter a Captcha.

User Friendly: Your Better Contact Form is designed for the most convenience of using with Ajax / HTML5 technology

Nice Design: The nice responsive design allows your customers to send message quickly on any devices (smart phone, tablets...)

Just install the extension via Magento Connect here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/better-contact-form-1.html
We hope this free contact form is useful for your sites and make your customers happy.

If you have any questions or comment, feel free to leave a feedback at http://bettercontactform.com/discussion/

Regards,
BetterContactForm.com

Magento Community
Magento Community

michaeltimm

Total Posts:  1
Hamburg, Germany

Hi, I just added a new paid extension to my profile and it is getting approved now.

But I never had the opportunity to upload my extension so how can it be approved?

Did I miss a form field somewhere?

Thank you for your help

Magento Community
Magento Community

psdtomagento

Magento connect is a forum where community members share their opinion. Question arises on each and every mind that How to design and Magento Modules, themes?
The solutions at a point can make easy to understand Magento Connect.

grin

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2