Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Importing products hangs after ~235 products

JustinNocturnal

Total Posts:  10

We’ve just setup our new magento store and we’re having problems migrating all 4666 products from our other ecommerce store. I have the csv spreadsheet ready with 4666 products to be imported using the dataflow profiles import to a specific store. The process starts but seems to hang after roughly 5 minutes. Our server timeout limit has already been increased to 2 hours so it shouldn’t be the problem.

Every time, only about 230-240 products are shown to be imported in the catalog tab. I’ve tried multiple spreadsheets with different products and get the same result so I’m led to believe it’s a problem with our magento store. Has anybody experienced this issue before or have any suggestions?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

JustinNocturnal

Total Posts:  10

nevermind got it figured out!

Number of records is not the total, but the number per batch!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community