Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Cannot edit cms

screege

Total Posts:  107

Hi just about 2 weeks if I wnt to cms and edited my pages was working, I haven’t upgraded or changed permissions, all my permissions are 755 but when getting to the edit the cms or even polls I cannot edit edit they appear in the menu but when double clicking it does nothing.

Can anyone please help me?

Thank you

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

screege

Total Posts:  107

For anyone that can help me if I go to cms > manage pages I cannot click on the links BUT I saw the pages source code and if I go directly to the link shown in the source code:

http://www.mysite.com/index.php/adminis/cms_page/edit/page_id/5/

then I can edit the page.

Can anyobody help me?

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

JLHC
Mentor

Total Posts:  1287
Tampa, FL

Well, this may be due to file permissions issue.
Can you try check and refresh all your permissions back to the corrected ones, espeically the “/js” folder.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Jumentfolle

Total Posts:  40

Hey,
I’ve got the same problem, but when I try with the direct link, I get following error:

Output format is not specifiedPleasespecify "format" key in constructor, or set it using setFormat()

Has nobody any idea about this?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community