Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Admin side down

yooka

Total Posts:  11

I installed ebizmarts - Sage Pay Direct CE Payment extension yesterday and every since I have no been able to access the back end of my site. I just the following page:

There has been an error processing your request
Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 504431611684

Does anyone know the reason for this? I really need the admin side fixed ASAP and would be delighted with any tips. I have cleared the cache with no effect. 

Thank you.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

yooka

Total Posts:  11

The error report is shown below:

a:5:{i:0;s:71:"Mage registry key “_singleton/sagepaysuite/feed_updates” already exists";i:1;s:1317:"#0 /home/randomte/public_html/app/Mage.php(192): Mage::throwException(’Mage registry k...’)
#1 /home/randomte/public_html/app/Mage.php(446): Mage::register(’_singleton/sage...’, false)
#2 /home/randomte/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(20533): Mage::getSingleton(’sagepaysuite/fe...’)
#3 /home/randomte/public_html/app/Mage.php(416): Mage_Core_Model_App->dispatchEvent(’controller_acti...’, Array)
#4 /home/randomte/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(13402): Mage::dispatchEvent(’controller_acti...’, Array)
#5 /home/randomte/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Adminhtml_Controller_Action.php(152): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->preDispatch()
#6 /home/randomte/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(13306): Mage_Adminhtml_Controller_Action->preDispatch()
#7 /home/randomte/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(17529): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch(’login’)
#8 /home/randomte/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(17129): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#9 /home/randomte/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(19601): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#10 /home/randomte/public_html/app/Mage.php(640): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#11 /home/randomte/public_html/index.php(80): Mage::run(’’, ‘store’)
#12 {main}”;s:3:"url”;s:6:"/admin”;s:11:"script_name”;s:10:"/index.php”;s:4:"skin”;s:5:"admin";}

Magento Community
Magento Community

Tykhon_Dziuban

Total Posts:  24
Kyiv, Ukraine

public static function register($key$value$graceful false)

{

if (isset(self::$_registry[$key])) {

if ($graceful{

return;

}
            self
::throwException('Mage registry key "'.$key.'" already exists');

}
        self
::$_registry[$key] $value;

}
According to the content of this core function - you or your module try to register the same key more than once. This is coding issue obviously.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Tykhon_Dziuban

Total Posts:  24
Kyiv, Ukraine

Yeah and the problem occurs in this file “/home/randomte/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(20533):” on like 20533. Try to comment that line in or delete it at all - but dont forget to keep the backup wink

Magento Community
Magento Community

JaijoT

Total Posts:  6

I’m getting the same error, did the above suggestion fix it?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Michael_Klund

Total Posts:  43

After removing the extension, try deleting all the contents in app/code/core/Zend/Cache, /var/cache and /var/session

Magento Community
Magento Community

JaijoT

I’m sorted, with some massive help from Pablo from ebizmarts!!!!

Ran a couple of sql files which sorted it out.

Magento Community
Magento Community

JaijoT

Just to add Pablo is a living legend.  A god walking among mortals.

Also, thank you to Michael for his advice.

This noob sure does appreciate it.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community