Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Website not working at all!! 

spiweb

Total Posts:  3

Hello everyone,

I upgrade to 1.6.0 last wednesday, along with upgrading all of my plugins.

i do not know which version was on there before, because I am not the original maker of the website.

After upgrading everything, when I try to go to my website it does absolutely nothing. No errors no nothing.

Need HELP ASAP!!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

spiweb

Total Posts:  3

www.ir-city.com

Magento Community
Magento Community

t_guelzow

Total Posts:  2

Looks like you ran out of PHP memory.

Or there is a problem with your installed extensions. You might want to activate/deactivate them all in the app/etc/modules directory.

On the other hand, we did convert from 1.4.1.1 to 1.6 a few weeks ago and ran in a couple of problems as well. We did the following:

1.) Install a virgin Magento without any Extensons, without running the setup
2.) Import the SQL Export of the old shop in a new and clean database
3.) Run the Setup, using the that database
4.) Get a cup of coffee and wait, depending on the involved data, this may take a while.
5.) after it is finished, install all the extensions you want / need. you also might want to install all the checkout extensions from your old installation, because otherwise you will not be able to open the old orders.

Tobi

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community