Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
This query is killing my mysql server

Garri

Total Posts:  30

@Daim

Do you have a solution of the issue? Maybe we should try to solve this problem. And thus also help others.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Daim

Total Posts:  172
Germany

@RoyRubin

For the old query, yes. But the other Queries are from a other area. Also i asking for the svn access nobody answer. At the moment i can only Post my changes in a Forum thread.

@Garri
I am a PHP developer and unfortunately not a mysql genie. I work on a solution but nobody can really help because nobody have 80.000 Products and over 1500 Categories and I can’t give you my Database. When i have svn access i can work with the magento team and give very fast feedback as to changes (MySQL optimization or other Bugs).

Magento Community
Magento Community

srinigenie
Guru

Total Posts:  539

Did you try upgrading to the new Valentine version of Magento and check the performance again?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2