Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Changes to WebShopApps MatrixRate CSV

michamum

Total Posts:  124

Hi

I have the WebShopApps MatrixRate extension which is great.

I have my CSV file set up as shown in the attached image.  However, as I don’t use the Weight>= and Weight<= functions, (postage cost is not determined by weight, but currently by flat rate depending on location).

Now, I’m actually looking at changing international postage prices so that it is determined by the total cart price. 

Can someone please advise how to change my CSV file to reflect this.

ie.  I’d like to set up so that an international customer pay (for example) the following shipping costs:

orders under $100 shipping cost $20
orders $100-$250 shipping cost $30
orders $251+ shipping cost $50

Thanks for any help!

Image Attachments
image webshopapps.JPG

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

duffybelfield

Total Posts:  119

Would it not be worth speaking directly to webshopapps about this module?

Magento Community
Magento Community

NeilA

Total Posts:  1372
Blue Mountains, Oz

Actually, I’m pretty sure you won’t be able to do that with the free Matrixrates.
But as DuffyBelfield said: talk to the helpful folk at Webshopapps…

Magento Community
Magento Community

michamum

Total Posts:  124

Thanks.. I wasn’t sure if WebShopApps offer any support for their free extensions, but I’ll send them an email and find out!

Thanks for your replies.

Magento Community
Magento Community

plu_australia

Total Posts:  132

I think you will find they will certainly point you in the right direction free extension or not.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Josh @ WebShopApps

Total Posts:  17
Leigh on Sea, Essex

I can help, It’s Josh from WebShopApps grin

Assuming you’re not using the weight anywhere anymore, change the dropdown menu in the admin panel settings for MatrixRate to Price vs Destination. In the CSV file change the headings to Price from and price to. Now all you need to do is upload your CSV with your price breaks in it and your shipping rates will match your requirements.

Bear in mind the extension looks at the price excluding tax, if you want to use the tax inclusive prices or filter on price and weight vs destination you would need the premium version of the extension.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community