Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Get Group Price to Show on Grouped Product Pages

dwdonline

Total Posts:  56
Playa del Rey

I have a website that has retail, member, and wholesale pricing. Then each product is available each or by the case.

I create a simple product for the single and one for the case, then a grouped product that shows on the site. My problem is, if I am logged in as a customer that is of the wholesale customer group, I still see the retail price until I add the product to the shopping cart.

How can I make the prices show according the customers customer group instead of showing the retail price always on grouped products.

Thanks,
Phil

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mamazone1

Total Posts:  36
Canada

Hi Phil,

I think you would be interested in Catalog price rules...It allows you to show specific product price to predefined customer group...See this tutorial: http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/welcome_to_the_magento_user_s_guide/chapter_5

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community