Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

not added product to cart and Can not add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint Fails

cmarrero01

Total Posts:  1

Recently upgraded from version 1.3 to 1.6,

a fairly long and complicated process to do,

but were 2 problems I\\\\\\\’m trying to solve:

The first:

When I add a product to the cart, not added, and instead tells me that the car is empty: Shopping Cart is Empty

The second is the administrator:

When you edit or add a product I get the following error:

SQLSTATE [23000]Integrity constraint violation1452 Can not add or update a child rowa foreign key constraint Fails (tegu_update ``. \\\\\\\'Catalogrule_group_website `, CONSTRAINT` FK_CATALOGRULE_GROUP_WEBSITE_RULE_ID_CATALOGRULE_RULE_ID `FOREIGN KEY (` rule_id `) REFERENCES` catalogrule `(` rule_id `) ON DELETE CASCADE)

All tables are InnoDB database, and export and modify the SET forgiven_keys to 0 etc, etc. ..

Any other ideas? or suggestions?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community