Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Authorize.net Fraud Detection Suite sets triggered transactions into Payment Review order state title

Tamburra

Total Posts:  46

I have recently upgraded from magento community 1.5.1.0 to 1.6.0.0 because we saw in the roadmap for better integration with authorize.net fraud detection suite.  On 1.5.1 orders that were triggered and flagged in the FDS (Fraud Detection Suite) to set the transaction to Hold and Authorize were being declined and not imported into Magento.  Now in 1.6 these transactions are now imported but with the order state title Payment Review.  When an order is placed in this order state you cannot do anything with the order.  How am I suppose to process an order like this?  I have no options to do anything with these orders within magento.  Has anyone found a solution for this horrible problem?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

stargirlnine

Total Posts:  14

I just came across this exact issue, did you ever figure it out? Thanks!

gulp

Magento Community
Magento Community

Tamburra

No I have not.  I am trying to looking to PayPal PayFlow as I see they have afraid suite as well but I am wondering if it will work with Magento better instead of how authorize.net works because this is unacceptable.

Magento Community
Magento Community

stargirlnine

TAMBURRA!!

I just started researching this issue again and found that someone (Shakti) posted a solution in the bug section and IT WORKS!

http://www.magentocommerce.com/bug-tracking/issue?issue=12991

Issue #27117
Posted: 2012-01-23 06:23:50
Version: 1.6.2.0
Reported By: Shakti

Get Payment Update (for suspected fraud “held” transactions) button doesn’t work for Orders with authorize.net payment.

This happens because the Transaction details url in the Model file: /app/code/core/Mage/Paygate/Model/Authorizenet.php

is
const CGI_URL_TD = ‘https://apitest.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api’;

It should have been
const CGI_URL_TD = ‘https://api.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api’;

Thank you Shakti!
cheese

Magento Community
Magento Community

Tamburra

Thanks so much for messaging me on this issue.  This is awesome news.  I have yet to test this out.  Have you?
I am assuming if an order is flagged for review in authorize.net fraud suite i would have to log into my authorize.net account and accept or decline the transaction and then click the “Payment Update” button within Magento to fetch the information that i changed within authorize.net?

Magento Community
Magento Community

stargirlnine

I did try it out and it does work for me using the process you described.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ladle

Total Posts:  173

For anyone else that finds this.  The above code DOES work, but you must also enable Transaction Details API on you authorize.net settings at authorize.net

Magento Community
Magento Community

jjbradford

Total Posts:  2

This process does work on 1.6.2 but don’t forget to “recompile” or turn off the System>Tools>Compilation then resubmit the “get payment update” & you will see all your payment buttons populate and you can invoice to capture online.

Magento Community
Magento Community

g17owner

Total Posts:  13
New Jersey

I just copied the file into my local folder and update the URL, it worked perfectly immediately. Thank you for posting this!

Magento Community
Magento Community

leesilverman

Total Posts:  1

I can also confirm that before this change I was not able to clear suspected fraud transactions from Authorize.net, and now I can. 

How can we ensure that this fix makes it into 1.7.0.3 or whatever is coming next?

Lee

Magento Community
Magento Community

myfblstore

Total Posts:  1

i’ve changed that line in the code then cleared cache and reindexed but still doesn’t work.  i’m on 1.7.0.2.  Is there anything else I can do?

Magento Community
Magento Community

gistya

Total Posts:  8

I am on 1.8.1.0 and this is still a problem in Magento. Who is in charge over this codebase? How is it that a major issue like this has still not been resolved after being in the codebase for so long?

How is someone supposed to report a bug so that it does actually get addressed? I know this is an open-source project… is there a way to submit code patches to the main branch to fix problems like this? Because I would be more than happy to.

It is very nice that Magento is so configurable, but it seems odd that despite this, programmers would do something like put this test API URL into the code itself rather than using the database or configuration.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community