Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Template files missing

plasticine

Total Posts:  2

Hey guys,

Firstly can i say that i am really excited about Magento - i think it shows alot of promise!

However i have been having issues with the latest SVN checkout version running on MAMP on Leopard.

The install was fine - although i did have to boost up the memory limit. The problem is that when i go into the default template there seems to be files missing! These files include main.xml, among several others… When i go to the front-end of the site i also have issues with the actual default theme there - only sidebar is present, the navigation is missing and so is the main page content.

Can anyone shed some light here?

Thanks, Justin

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Moshe
Magento Team

Total Posts:  1770
Los Angeles

Actually it looks like your installation is fully successul.

main.xml was splitted to file per module.
For categories navigation, please check in admin > system > configuration > catalog > root category
The sample home page, products and categories were not included in 0.7

Magento Community
Magento Community

plasticine

Total Posts:  2

wow, thanks for the speedy response - much appreciated!

Can you please explain “main.xml was splitted to file per module.” though, i don’t quite follow what you mean…

Thanks, Justin

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community