Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento meet up Tokyo

HirokazuNishi

Total Posts:  19
Tokyo Japan

Hi all,

I would like to announce to you about “Magento meet up Tokyo”. This event is held on November 18th at Shibuya Tokyo.
This is the first stage of widely spreading Magento in Japan.
If you are interested in this event, please come to Japan!

I already reserved an event place that has 60 sheets and 25 are already reserved.

To register this event, please check registration page. (Sorry, this page is written in Japanese)

I’m looking forward to meeting you.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

aheadWorks
Guru

Total Posts:  424

Hi, can you please drop me a line at krivoshein (аt) aheadworks.com ? I want to learn more about your event

Magento Community
Magento Community

JeffGay

Total Posts:  18
Yokohama, JAPAN

A the new moderator of the Japanese forum, I’m interested in meeting with Magento users in Japan. There are several issues in Magento that can be resolved quickly with some cooperation.

I’m located in the Tokyo area, and looking for 5-10 users to get started. Please post your suggestions for time and location to this thread.

Magento Community
Magento Community

daichri

Total Posts:  3

Hi to all

thanks @HirokazuNishi for your post. I’m actually living in Japan since 10 years and finally working on my own website running on Magento,however,if I have to be honest,that was my developer’s choice,but due to some issues,he had to leave and now i’m alone behind this platform which I consider amazing but little hard to understand for me. I’m desperately in need of someone who has experience in Magento and that has time to drop me a line and see my website..I can pay for that.

Please let me know

Happy 2014!

Regards,

Christian

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community