Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Hosting Help

techbits

Total Posts:  2

We looking for some help on a good host which can offer Content Delivery Network and hand 12000 products and 60000+ colours and size options as we sell clothing. Looking for a good host which can handle this with no issue along with tech support. We have been advised to use Aspiration but are looking for magento forum feed back.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Tom Robertshaw

Total Posts:  485
Bath, UK

I’d recommend http://xtrahost.co.uk/ when it comes to UK-based Magento hosting.  They do your usual dedicated servers and VPSs, but they also offer tailored Magento services.  Who are you looking to use for CDN? There’s a handy module http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/One+Pica/extension/1279/one-pica-image-cdn that integrates with Amazon S3 and the Rackspace cloud when it comes to product images.

Magento Community
Magento Community

d178fisher

Total Posts:  3

Very early days for us but can highly recommend Vidahost.com

Magento Community
Magento Community

Dx3webs

Total Posts:  178

Hi there

we focus almost exclusively on Magento hosting from tiny to huge.  I can give you references to speak to if you are interested. PM me for details

thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

JLHC
Mentor

Total Posts:  1287
Tampa, FL

Dx3webs - 25 October 2011 11:25 AM

Hi there

we focus almost exclusively on Magento hosting from tiny to huge.  I can give you references to speak to if you are interested. PM me for details

thanks

Just to let you know that you are not supposed to self-promote your own services, according to the Forum Rules.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community