Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do I display a particular option of an Configurable Product

cgfc

Total Posts:  92
Montevideo, Uruguay

Hi everyone, I have the following issue, I have configurable product in my backend with several options, but the way that Magento display the options it’s not working for me. What I want to do, is display some options with a dropdown, and other with an checkbox (as exapmle), and other options will be in a second page before the shopping cart.

I’ve been watching the phtml files, and I found the file configurable.phtml, and the last line call a script that generate a script that will be fill in the drop downs.

<script type="text/javascript">
    var 
spConfig = new Product.Config(<?php echo $this->getJsonConfig() ?>);
</script>

What I think that I need, is to know how this function works, or, if there is some specific tag or instruction that gives me the values of an specific option...I mean something like this:

<?php echo $this->getOptions('size') ?>

thanks to all

Image Attachments
untitled.bmp

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community