Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

google shopping breakdonw, change breakdown

ben2000

Total Posts:  6

I was stupid.  upgrade the google shopping ..

now my version is 1.5.0.1, and I connected magento connect and try to upgrade the new “Google Content API for Shopping”

then failed.

then the result is

whenever I change anything in manage product , it failed and the words is “

Fatal error: Class ‘Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Db_Collection_Abstract’ not found in /***/***/***/app/code/core/Mage/GoogleShopping/Model/Resource/Item/Collection.php on line 34

it seems google shopping thought I was make some change to the products, so they need collect it and update to the google shopping?
and failed.

So I try to disable it, uninstall it, and never success.

why?  how? I can’t uninstall google shopping.  because it’s never successfully installed.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

hankzh

Total Posts:  56

I think that file Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Db_Collection_Abstract only existed in magento v1.6+,

If you want to still stay at v1.5 without that issue (if database tables are not changed), I think the easiest way is downloading v1.5.0.1, delete the upgraded one, copy/paste to app/mage folder with v1.5.0.1 to reverse the google shopping upgrade.

If you want to upgrade magento from v1.5 to v1.6, then that is totally different story.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community