Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Duplicate PayPal options

TJCreative

Total Posts:  5

A client who I’ve developed a site for has an account with Paypal Website Payments Pro. I’ve added all his details into a Magento 1.5.1.0 site, and selected the ‘Website Payments Pro’ option from the Paypal menu.

However, when I go to the front end of the site, I get two Paypal options during the final stage of the checkout process. One has a Paypal logo and says ‘What is Paypal?’ next to it, and ‘You will be redirected to the PayPal website’ underneath it. The other Just says PayPal and enables me to pay directly through the site. Question is, how do I deactivate the first option?

I’ve gone back to the admin area, and I noticed that when I select the Website Payments Pro option, the Express Checkout option also gets automatically selected, without the option to turn it off.

Any suggestions?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community