Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento 1.6.0 - error: Authorize.net The transaction cannot be found. 

NETRONIANinc

Total Posts:  57

Hello,

thank you in advance for your help.

I am trying to invoice a purchase so that it goes from Processing to Invoice status.
I open the order, i click on invoice then i choose capture online… and last i click submit invoice. But it comes up with an error:

“Credit Card: xxxx-1111 amount $100.00 capture - failed. Authorize.Net Transaction ID 923874293847. Gateway error: The transaction cannot be found.”

Any idea on how to fix this, Please?
I will also attach and image of the Admin > System > Configuration > Payment Methods> authorize.net

Thank you in advance smile

Image Attachments
Screen shot 2011-10-07 at 11.13.48 PM.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Vampal

Total Posts:  37

Should be interface changed, which version of Mangeto are you using?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Wendi

Total Posts:  5

Authorize will only use live cards. No test numbers may be applied. If that is what you are trying. Use a real number you have and void the transaction in virtual after creation and before settlement. Be advised that the capture must be address verified also.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community