Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Complete Credit Card # Showing on Emailed Invoices, Shipping & Credit Memos

WinginIt

Total Posts:  43

Version 1.0

I am stuck in a rut on this.  I think I just keep looking at the same files over and over and don’t seem to progress.

Emailed Invoices, Credit Memos and Shipping Memos all go out with the entire CC number on them.  New Order Confirmations are fine and follow the script:  xxxx<?php echo $_payment->getCcLast4() ?>.  (However, orders placed in the admin panel, instead of the website, cause New Order Confirmations to go out with all digits.)

Has someone isolated the files to make them all pull up only the last four digits following x’s?

The same situation exists with the printed invoices from the admin panel...the ones you might want to use as a packing slip.  Need help for that one too (pdf).

And, that pdf has a strange format.  It has a line “Total (inc)”, as price (extended) inclusive of sales tax (where applicable).  And then:

Order Subtotal:  (comes up as price [extended] ok)
Shipping & Handling: (ok)
Grand Total: (ok)

There should be a line for tax there, and not included in the line “Total (inc).  I have played with it to distraction and no longer even remember what I have or have not tried!!!!!!!  So far, nothing has worked.  (I had 47 files open all at once recently) Lost in my own quagmire.

Anybody fixed this?  And can pass it along?  Thanks in advance.  I need to get past this and into the catalog!!  Help!!

EDIT - I did find a solution for the website order invoice, credit memo and shipping notice emails. 
http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/1111/#t5173 MOSHE
(except for expiration date, couldn’t get a match - just eliminated it)

Still not repaired for the emailed “Order Confirmation” for orders placed through the admin. panel, nor the Invoices printed from the admin..

If you know anything, can you please pass it along this way??

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Brilliand

Total Posts:  34

First of all, in your “transactional emails” (System menu in the backend), what’s the difference between New Order and Credit Memo?

Magento Community
Magento Community

WinginIt

Total Posts:  43

I have altered all of the transactional emails ok, BUT still can’t get the entire Credit Card number off Invoices printed from the admin panel.  We will be using these as packing slips and so need for them to be consumer friendly.

Has anyone found which files in Version 1.0 will cause the necessary adjustment to the Invoice?  confused

Please? and thank you.

EDIT - Also, I did manage to alter the pdf to include item price and a proper line total (without including tax) - and to add a line for sales tax to the “totals”.  Only need entire CC number off the pdf Invoice.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community