Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Sending email to customers from sales grid? 

tininho

Total Posts:  14

I’ve tried to find a solution to send email to our customers from the orders grid.

This way I can notify easily tens of customers who have bought the same items that the delivery is late.

I don’t mind to pay for this solution, but I have yet to find a working solution. This one’s link is dead:

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

i95Dev

Total Posts:  64
3 Bethesda Metro Center, Suite 700 Bethesda, Maryl

Hi

I am not sure if our extension can help you solve the exact purpose but our extension can surely help customers to send the cart to themselves/family/friends. You use our extension to send a cart with all the product details to your customers.

Please check our demo video for more details.

https://store.i95dev.com/integration/i95dev-email-a-cart.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

If you need to send emails to customers from the orders grid or from the customers grid, the Email to Customers extension is right for you.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community