Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

PayPal Reporting (history download from paypal.com) - shows no Item ID on Website Payment Pro transactions only

mikeonmage

Total Posts:  101

in my history downloads from paypal.com

PayPal Express transactions include ITEM ID letting me know what product is associated with the sale. This is expected and correct.

but Website Payment Pro transactions shows ---- no Item ID

--

PayPal support has been the worst I have ever encounter, after 3 months they offer no solution.

it is not a Magento issue because all sales data IS being passed from Magento to my PayPal account and I can view the transaction data in my browser in my PayPal account.

But I am hoping someone has encountered this and has a solution. I have tried downloading every possible format and still no luck.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community