Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

I require somebody to setup a Multi Site for me ….quote please…. 

nuttyknitter

Total Posts:  3

Hello

I am looking for somebody that can setup a multi-site for me in the following way:

Shared hosting account with one installation of Magento on main domain and 3 additional “add-on” domains which each have their own email and magento admin panel (main domain admin will be able to see info for all 4 domains).
All 4 domains will share a database and will use Paypal for payments.

I have tried and tried but can not get my head around this as I am simply not that technical!

I can do all other aspects of the site so just need this initial set up doing.

Please get back to me with quotes and if you require any further information andrea@andeeknits.co.uk

Many thanks

Andrea

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Dx3webs

Total Posts:  178

HI Andrea,

A little late here.. but if you host with us we will set this up as part of the service.. otherwise its an hours work at most. PM me if you still need a quote or check out the following on our blog http://dx3webs.com/front/2010/08/magento-multistore-setup-under-plesk/

thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community