Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento For The South African Market

nikphtodo

Total Posts:  1

I am looking to using this software but my market is purely South African. Does this software work well in the South African context. Are there any South African users who have customized this software for the South African market? Does it work well?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

naeem.co.za

Total Posts:  11

not sure what do you mean.

What specific requirements do you want it to do?  AFAIK most shopping cart scripts work worldwide with the main difference being localization for specific countries and languages.

Magento Community
Magento Community

TRMMarketing

Total Posts:  145

If you’re still interested in implementing a Magento cart that is optimized to your region please send me a private message. My firm has implemented a number of region specific shopping carts and offer a wide range of services from Consultation to Implementation. Generally the cart functionality is not an issue, it is more customer outreach and ensuring that local trends and consumer confidence is met.

Regards

Magento Community
Magento Community

immobohm

Total Posts:  2

Hi there everyone,

I see you are looking for Magento professionals in RSA. We offer professional Magento solutions for South Africa. We are the first Gold Magento partner in southern africa. We specialize in all things Magento, including integration to ERP packages such as Sage ERP X3 and Navision (Dynamix NAV), HansaWorld, as well as Pastel and Accpac. Let me know if you need more information. (We are a division of the biggest Magento Gold partner in Scandinavia) http://www.icommerce-sa.co.za/.

Cheers and all the best

Immo

SA’s Gold Magento Partner

Magento Community
Magento Community

Vampal

Total Posts:  37

Magneto should works very well

nikphtodo - 04 October 2011 11:23 PM

I am looking to using this software but my market is purely South African. Does this software work well in the South African context. Are there any South African users who have customized this software for the South African market? Does it work well?

Magento Community
Magento Community

johnstardling

Total Posts:  8

Magento is the best Ecommerce solution i have created my website on =)

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community