Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 3
Unable to reindex Product Flat Data - Stuck on Processing. ‘SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1452 Cannot add or update a child row

marionnex

Total Posts:  38

M i c h a - 05 February 2013 12:03 PM

Hi, i had the same issue last week. Thanks to this topic i fixed the problem. Please make a DB backup! Switch off the Use Flat Product and Category options in Magento and switch the Index mode from the Product Flat Data to Manual update. Now go into your DB. You can delete the catalog_product_flat_xx table(s) now. You must reindex the catalog via SSH. Please ask your host how to do that. It looks like this:

usr/local/bin/php public_html/shell/indexer.php --reindex catalog_product_flat

Now Magento create new tables. For every shop one. Can take a few seconds also longer. When it\’s done you can activate the use Flat products option. Please check if Magento can reindex the data also.

MiC

Hello, I followed your process as stated above however, I am still receiving errors.

Product Flat Data index process unknown error:
exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1005 Can't create table 'jadenbel_testing.catalog_product_flat_1' (errno121)' in /home/jadenbel/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php:228
Stack trace:
#0 /home/jadenbel/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php(228): PDOStatement->execute(Array)
#1 /home/jadenbel/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Statement/Pdo/Mysql.php(110): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#2 /home/jadenbel/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Statement.php(300): Varien_Db_Statement_Pdo_Mysql->_execute(Array)
#3 /home/jadenbel/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#4 /home/jadenbel/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('
CREATE TABLE `c...', Array)
#5 /home/jadenbel/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(419): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('CREATE TABLE 
`c...', Array)
#6 /home/jadenbel/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(2039): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query('
CREATE TABLE `c...')
#7 /home/jadenbel/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Resource/Product/Flat/Indexer.php(702): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->createTable(Object(Varien_Db_Ddl_Table))
#8 /home/jadenbel/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Resource/Product/Flat/Indexer.php(1390): Mage_Catalog_Model_Resource_Product_Flat_Indexer->prepareFlatTable(1)
#9 /home/jadenbel/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Product/Flat/Indexer.php(296): Mage_Catalog_Model_Resource_Product_Flat_Indexer->reindexAll()
#10 /home/jadenbel/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Product/Indexer/Flat.php(336): Mage_Catalog_Model_Product_Flat_Indexer->reindexAll()
#11 /home/jadenbel/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Index/Model/Process.php(209): Mage_Catalog_Model_Product_Indexer_Flat->reindexAll()
#12 /home/jadenbel/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Index/Model/Process.php(255): Mage_Index_Model_Process->reindexAll()
#13 /home/jadenbel/public_html/shell/indexer.php(158): Mage_Index_Model_Process->reindexEverything()
#14 /home/jadenbel/public_html/shell/indexer.php(198): Mage_Shell_Compiler->run()
#15 {main}

Next exception 'Zend_Db_Statement_Exception' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1005 Can't create table 'jadenbel_testing.catalog_product_flat_1' (errno: 121)' in /home/jadenbel/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php:234
Stack trace:
#0 /home/jadenbel/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Statement/Pdo/Mysql.php(110): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/jadenbel/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Statement.php(300): Varien_Db_Statement_Pdo_Mysql->_execute(Array)
#2 /home/jadenbel/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#3 /home/jadenbel/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('CREATE TABLE 
`c...', Array)
#4 /home/jadenbel/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(419): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('
CREATE TABLE `c...', Array)
#5 /home/jadenbel/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(2039): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query('CREATE TABLE 
`c...')
#6 /home/jadenbel/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Resource/Product/Flat/Indexer.php(702): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->createTable(Object(Varien_Db_Ddl_Table))
#7 /home/jadenbel/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Resource/Product/Flat/Indexer.php(1390): Mage_Catalog_Model_Resource_Product_Flat_Indexer->prepareFlatTable(1)
#8 /home/jadenbel/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Product/Flat/Indexer.php(296): Mage_Catalog_Model_Resource_Product_Flat_Indexer->reindexAll()
#9 /home/jadenbel/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Product/Indexer/Flat.php(336): Mage_Catalog_Model_Product_Flat_Indexer->reindexAll()
#10 /home/jadenbel/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Index/Model/Process.php(209): Mage_Catalog_Model_Product_Indexer_Flat->reindexAll()
#11 /home/jadenbel/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Index/Model/Process.php(255): Mage_Index_Model_Process->reindexAll()
#12 /home/jadenbel/public_html/shell/indexer.php(158): Mage_Index_Model_Process->reindexEverything()
#13 /home/jadenbel/public_html/shell/indexer.php(198): Mage_Shell_Compiler->run()
#14 {main}

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

GoMageTeam
Guru

Total Posts:  356
Warsaw, Poland

The solution of the problem is to clear all catalog_product_flat tables.

But it is not necessary to remove the table. Here is the correct variant:

SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;
TRUNCATE TABLE catalog_product_flat_1;
SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=1;

Run this query from phpMyAdmin

There can be several tables and all of them should be cleared.

For example:
catalog_product_flat_1
catalog_product_flat_2
and so on…

Magento Community
Magento Community

marionnex

Total Posts:  38

GoMageTeam - 21 February 2013 06:02 AM

For example:
catalog_product_flat_1
catalog_product_flat_2
and so on…

Thank you for your quick response… I did this and there seems to be aproblem with my phpmyadmin. The foreign_key_checks doesn’t seem to work but its fixed now but I have just 1 problem left.

Here’s what I did.

Dump Database: DB1
New Database: DB2
Dummy Database: DB3

I moved catalog_product_flat_1 (all up to flat_8) to DB3 > Copied table from DB1 to DB2.
Tried to truncate the table on DB2, refreshed site, same thing. Then,
again, I moved catalog_product_flat_1 (all up to flat_8) to DB3 > Copied table from DB1 to DB2.
Did not truncate the table and it fixed it.

I think its a row that was missing.

The last problem sirs is this:
“Fatal error: Call to a member function setRenderer() on a non-object in /home/jadenbel/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Customer/Edit/Tab/Account.php on line 77”

I cannot view customer account from admin but I can login and see credentials from frontend.

Please help.. I know that I am missing a certain table but I dont know what it is.
Thank you

Magento Community
Magento Community

Deligraph

Total Posts:  1
Bruxelles

moleygunn - 30 June 2012 10:06 AM

ethos - 06 February 2012 07:48 AM
Hi,

The catalog_product_flat_# table is a flat table containing data from EAV product catalog tables.
If you have problem with reindexing the catalog, truncate (drop the content) that table and reindex your data.

It seems that Magento doesn’t clean that table when you delete some information.

In my case, that table was full of old deleted products.

Thank you! This worked for me in Magento 1.7. I used the Empty option in myPHPAdmin.

PLEASE NOTE: Disabling foreign key checks as recommended by gmolittieri above will probably fix the problem, but can result in huge database problems later on, which can break a site beyond repair.

This worked for us too. Just emptying the tables (we had 3 tables : catalog_product_flat_1, 2 & 3).

Thanks !

Magento Community
Magento Community

Black Hacker

Total Posts:  12

marionnex - 21 February 2013 04:26 PM

GoMageTeam - 21 February 2013 06:02 AM

For example:
catalog_product_flat_1
catalog_product_flat_2
and so on…

Thank you for your quick response… I did this and there seems to be aproblem with my phpmyadmin. The foreign_key_checks doesn’t seem to work but its fixed now but I have just 1 problem left.

Here’s what I did.

Dump Database: DB1
New Database: DB2
Dummy Database: DB3

I moved catalog_product_flat_1 (all up to flat_8) to DB3 > Copied table from DB1 to DB2.
Tried to truncate the table on DB2, refreshed site, same thing. Then,
again, I moved catalog_product_flat_1 (all up to flat_8) to DB3 > Copied table from DB1 to DB2.
Did not truncate the table and it fixed it.

I think its a row that was missing.

The last problem sirs is this:
“Fatal error: Call to a member function setRenderer() on a non-object in /home/jadenbel/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Customer/Edit/Tab/Account.php on line 77”

I cannot view customer account from admin but I can login and see credentials from frontend.

Please help.. I know that I am missing a certain table but I dont know what it is.
Thank you

It not work for me. Any help? :(

Magento Community
Magento Community

srmobile

Total Posts:  276

Ran into the same issue, solution was to drop the table(s) in phpmyadmin.

What is interesting is that I had just done an upgrade from 1.7.0.0 to 1.7.0.2 - I have numerous database backups and even reverting back to a state from a few months ago, I was still getting the same error message. I wish I was logging everything I was doing, but wasn’t exaclty planning on having such a serious issue.

Anyway, works now. Thanks!

SR

Magento Community
Magento Community

henrymedia_uk

Total Posts:  5

It appears this problem was caused for me, by cache heavy data being stored in “catalog_product_flat_1” in the DB.

You can solve this problem very simply by;

1) Access you DB (PHPMyAdmin),
2) Locate table “catalog_product_flat_1” and TRUNCATE the data from table (option bottom right)

Using SSH command;

1) Find indexer.php (should reside under “shell")
2) enter command line “php indexer.php --reindex catalog_product_flat (see below reindex options)

All done, if you go back to your admin section of Magento, the problem will be rectified. Quick and simple.

Other reindex options available:-

catalog_product_attribute Product Attributes
catalog_product_price Product Prices
catalog_url Catalog Url Rewrites
catalog_product_flat Product Flat Data
catalog_category_flat Category Flat Data
catalog_category_product Category Products
catalogsearch_fulltext Catalog Search Index
cataloginventory_stock Stock status

If you need any assistance in solving this issue please inbox me.

Magento Community
Magento Community

yourstruly

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
I’ve emptied the product flat table before, but actually dropping it fixed my issue!

Magento Community
Magento Community

jumastudio

hi there,
i saw your posts earlier in the forum. i have a quick question. i tried to reindex my product flat data using SSH.  I got this error below.
Product Flat Data index process unknown error:

====================================
exception ‘PDOException’ with message ‘SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint vio lation: 1452 Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (` db96761_final`.<result 2 when explaining filename ‘#sql-4d76_775b93’>, CONSTRAIN T `FK_CAT_PRD_FLAT_1_ENTT_ID_CAT_PRD_ENTT_ENTT_ID` FOREIGN KEY (`entity_id`) REF ERENCES `catalog_product_entity)’ in /nfs/c06/h05/mnt/96761/domains/jumastudio.c om/html/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php:228
Stack trace:
#0 /nfs/c06/h05/mnt/96761/domains/jumastudio.com/html/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.  php(228): PDOStatement->execute(Array)
#1 /nfs/c06/h05/mnt/96761/domains/jumastudio.com/html/lib/Varien/Db/Statement/Pd o/Mysql.php(110): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#2 /nfs/c06/h05/mnt/96761/domains/jumastudio.com/html/lib/Zend/Db/Statement.php( 300): Varien_Db_Statement_Pdo_Mysql->_execute(Array)
#3 /nfs/c06/h05/mnt/96761/domains/jumastudio.com/html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstra ct.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#4 /nfs/c06/h05/mnt/96761/domains/jumastudio.com/html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Ab stract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(’ALTER TABLE `ca...’, Array)
#5 /nfs/c06/h05/mnt/96761/domains/jumastudio.com/html/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/ Mysql.php(419): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query(’ALTER TABLE `ca...’, Array)
#6 /nfs/c06/h05/mnt/96761/domains/jumastudio.com/html/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/ Mysql.php(340): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query(’ALTER TABLE `ca...’)
#7 /nfs/c06/h05/mnt/96761/domains/jumastudio.com/html/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/ Mysql.php(2569): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->raw_query(’ALTER TABLE `ca...’)
#8 /nfs/c06/h05/mnt/96761/domains/jumastudio.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog /Model/Resource/Product/Flat/Indexer.php(816): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->addF oreignKey(’FK_CAT_PRD_FLAT...’, ‘catalog_product...’, ‘entity_id’, ‘catalog_prod uct...’, ‘entity_id’, ‘CASCADE’, ‘CASCADE’)
#9 /nfs/c06/h05/mnt/96761/domains/jumastudio.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog /Model/Resource/Product/Flat/Indexer.php(1390): Mage_Catalog_Model_Resource_Prod uct_Flat_Indexer->prepareFlatTable(1)
#10 /nfs/c06/h05/mnt/96761/domains/jumastudio.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalo g/Model/Product/Flat/Indexer.php(296): Mage_Catalog_Model_Resource_Product_Flat_ Indexer->reindexAll()
#11 /nfs/c06/h05/mnt/96761/domains/jumastudio.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalo g/Model/Product/Indexer/Flat.php(336): Mage_Catalog_Model_Product_Flat_Indexer-> reindexAll()
#12 /nfs/c06/h05/mnt/96761/domains/jumastudio.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Index/ Model/Process.php(209): Mage_Catalog_Model_Product_Indexer_Flat->reindexAll()
#13 /nfs/c06/h05/mnt/96761/domains/jumastudio.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Index/ Model/Process.php(255): Mage_Index_Model_Process->reindexAll()
#14 /nfs/c06/h05/mnt/96761/domains/jumastudio.com/html/shell/indexer.php(158): M age_Index_Model_Process->reindexEverything()
#15 /nfs/c06/h05/mnt/96761/domains/jumastudio.com/html/shell/indexer.php(198): M age_Shell_Compiler->run()
#16 {main}

====================
=====================

You posted to do this as a solution below
-------------------

SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;
TRUNCATE TABLE catalog_product_flat_1;
SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=1;

I tried it and got this:

truncate: you must specify one of `--size’ or `--reference’
Try `truncate --help’ for more information.

I am not sure what it means. I am a newbie at this so am not sure what to do and would appreciate any help!

thanks

JJ

Magento Community
Magento Community

camilagolbin

Mirasvit - 21 March 2013 02:07 AM

You can solve this problem using asynchronus queue. Check this one Fast Asynchronous Re-indexing http://mirasvit.com/magento-extensions/magento-asynchronous-reindex.html. After each product/category save this extension move reindex task to queue and process this queue as background process in cron.

Magento Community
Magento Community

anpp91

Total Posts:  7

M i c h a - 05 February 2013 12:03 PM

Hi, i had the same issue last week. Thanks to this topic i fixed the problem. Please make a DB backup! Switch off the Use Flat Product and Category options in Magento and switch the Index mode from the Product Flat Data to Manual update. Now go into your DB. You can delete the catalog_product_flat_xx table(s) now. You must reindex the catalog via SSH. Please ask your host how to do that. It looks like this:

usr/local/bin/php public_html/shell/indexer.php --reindex catalog_product_flat

Now Magento create new tables. For every shop one. Can take a few seconds also longer. When it\’s done you can activate the use Flat products option. Please check if Magento can reindex the data also.

MiC

Hi, I tried to re index trough SSH, but when I put

php indexer.php reindexall
, it returns this:
<br />
<
b>Parse error</b>:  syntax errorunexpected T_STRINGexpecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in <b>/home/content/39/11183739/html/shell/indexer.php</bon line <b>43</b><br />

I tried with PHP5 and PHP5.3, using this commands:

php5 indexer.php reindexall
and
php53 indexer.php reindexall
, but it retunrs “command not found.

I’m completely stuck here, any advice will be helpful. Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

vipracing

Funcionou pra mim!
Works to me!

gmolittieri - 19 December 2011 07:06 AM

This happens to our Magento installation often because we are constantly importing products and deleting them from PHPMyAdmin.

The following fixes this error every time.

First, search for “catalog_product_flat” there should only be 1 matching table. For us, its catalog_product_flat_1

Then run under SQL:

SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;

DROP TABLE catalog_product_flat_1

Then in SSH, run:

php path/to/shell/indexer.php --reindex catalog_product_flat

Hope this helps someone!

Magento Community
Magento Community

portalindo

Total Posts:  3

Situs ITUPOKER.COM AGEN POKER ONLINE INDONESIA TERPERCAYA memiliki sesuatu untuk menawarkan untuk semua orang apakah Anda adalah taruhannya pemain game kecil atau lawan yang serius di dunia poker . Bagian dari internet Haram Gaming Penegakan Undang-Undang tahun 2006 berpengaruh ke banyak situs poker internet menutup pintu mereka untuk pemain dari Amerika Serikat . Itu benar-benar membuka jalan untuk beberapa situs web baru yang menarik untuk mendapatkan pangsa pasar hanya karena mereka sekarang melayani khusus untuk pemain dari Amerika Serikat . Untuk alasan itu , orang-orang yang berburu untuk cara hukum untuk memanjakan diri dalam sebuah game online poker , masih ada beberapa situs untuk memilih dari . Sementara ITUPOKER.COM AGEN POKER ONLINE INDONESIA TERPERCAYA tetap raja popularitas semua game poker , itu diikuti oleh Omaha , dan Tujuh Kartu Stud . Ada banyak permainan lainnya yang adalah pesaing serius dalam popularitas di dunia online poker bermain seperti Badugi , Razz , Draw poker , dan KUDA Poker. Situs-situs yang tercantum di atas menawarkan berbagai campuran permainan bagian untuk mereka yang ingin mengubah itu setiap sekali dalam beberapa saat. Situs yang berbeda mengkhususkan diri dalam gimmicks yang berbeda untuk menarik pemain yang beragam . Misalnya , Sportsbook Poker adalah sebuah situs yang menawarkan kasino dan Sportsbook semua hanya dalam satu account dan Full Tilt Poker telah mendapat Academy mana para profesional akan mengajarkan pemain bagaimana untuk sukses di bermain poker . Di atas tercantum Amerika Serikat menawarkan situs poker online instruksi tentang cara bermain game yang berbeda serta tips untuk meningkatkan permainan Anda . Mereka semua menawarkan beberapa pilihan untuk pembayaran dan menawarkan deposito aman beluk uang cepat untuk membuatnya mudah bagi pengguna untuk berpartisipasi . Semua situs web yang user friendly dan membanggakan jackpot mengesankan turnamen , berbagai macam permainan , besar setoran pertama dan bonus isi ulang , lalu lintas tinggi , yang semuanya bergabung menjadi sebuah pengalaman game online yang menarik . Perangkat ITUPOKER.COM AGEN POKER ONLINE INDONESIA TERPERCAYA ini mudah untuk men-download dan bermain , semua sepenuhnya berlisensi dan diatur , dan mendorong bermain jawab . Bermain game mudah dan mudah di situs web berkualitas . Grafis yang luar biasa dan kegembiraan adalah tak terbatas sebagai pemain bersaing untuk hadiah uang besar . Semua orang adalah pemenang ketika Anda berpikir untuk bermain game menarik di situs poker AS.

Magento Community
Magento Community

portalindo

Total Posts:  3

ALAT BANTU SEX Pria Dan Wanita Dewasa Kesepian. Alat Bantu Sex Pria Dan Wanita, Harga Grosir Murah Aman. Jual Alat Bantu Sex Pria Dan Wanita.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Monty_iLM
Guru

Total Posts:  450

Hi,

Check this thread http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15574547/magento-1-7-cannot-reindex-product-flat-data

Hope this will help you!!

Thanks

Monty
iLoveMage

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 3